The NSW Government will provide a $100 voucher to parents/guardians of school enrolled children who reside in New South Wales. The voucher can be used for your 2020 AFL registration.
Each child enrolled in school from kindergarten to Year 12 will be eligible for an Active Kids Voucher.
Please note: All Clubs and Auskick Centres across NSW have been registered as approved providers.
How to Claim the $100 Active Kids Voucher?
- Visit service.nsw.gov.au and create or login to your MyServiceNSW Account
- Complete an Active Kids application through your MyServiceNSW Account. You will receive a voucher with a unique ID number for each child you register (available to download, print and email)
How to register for AFL using your Active Kids Voucher?
- For returning players and those yet to process their 2020 payment, login to your Footyweb Account:
– Auskick Registrations
– Youth Girls / Juniors Registrations
…and register with Blue Mountains Kangaroos AFL club and enter the voucher ID number.
- During the registration process, look out for the voucher entry field to receive your $100 off, upon verification of your valid voucher.
- If prompted for a four digit pin please enter your child’s date of birth in the following format DDMM (eg. 0412)
For more information on the Active Kids program visit sport.nsw.gov.au/activekids and read the Guidelines and Fact Sheets.
P.S. The AFL registration system talks to the Active Kids system, so voucher verification will happen immediately!a